Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does anybody know the name of this French movie?

I'm a graduate student in French, and I was trying to remember the name of this movie! It's about a bunch of different kids and their educations (not a documentary). One kid is really poor, one little girl has to stay at home while her parents go out to dinner because she threw a tantrum, and then there's also a little toddler named Gregory who falls out of a window and survives without a scratch. I know these are random details, but I'm hoping someone out there will have seen this and know what I'm talking about!

Does anybody know the name of this French movie?
I think "etre et avoir"....





but I don't remember the name's boy gregory.





do you know when did this movie appear ?

flowering shrubs

No comments:

Post a Comment