Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's the name of the company that hosts conversation meetups between a French person and an Anglophile?

My question didn't fit in the question box. ..


I've heard that there are programs in Paris where an English-speaker who wants to learn French can meet with a Frenchie who wants to learn English. The two meet for two hours; they speak an hour of French and an hour of English. I want to know the name of the company that hosts this program, so that I can join. It's free, apparently.

What's the name of the company that hosts conversation meetups between a French person and an Anglophile?
I haven't heard of that specifically, but you might try www.meetup.com. By the way, I wouldn't call them "Frenchies"; it sounds a little derogatory. If you can't bring yourself to say "French people", then perhaps "les francaises" is acceptable...

spurge

No comments:

Post a Comment